Sunday, February 20

Cousins

I have a nephew, Aidan, who is sweet and kind as the day is long, but Shhh! don't tell anyone, he might not want you to know that :)

I had my triplet nieces and nephew over for the weekend (Joel was gone all weekend) and Aidan thought that Sam might want to watch Star Wars with him. Well, Sam got a little bored I think...so he fell fast asleep in Aidan's lap. How precious to have such awesome family/cous
ins! I've said this before and I'll say it again; I grew up far away (South Dakota, Iowa, Canada) from any relatives so having family close by,now, is quite a treat and I will never take it for granted!

1 thing(s) you said:

Karissa said...

I love this sweet picture of Aidan and Sam. And I totally hear you on living far away from cousins growing up (obviously) :). Last year, living near Eric's family was such a blessing.