You may want to give it a second thought before you invite me over for your next potluck...
Theodore (Teddy) thought this seemed like a cozy place to take a rest. Even you dog lovers have to admit to some cuteness here!
(I can already hear one of you saying "turn it on HIGH and cook that darn cat!")
10 months ago
5 thing(s) you said:
RG is "mewing" at the computer right now and screaming KITTY KITTY!
You read my mind about cooking that kitty. =) Please tell me you washed it before throwing in a casserole. Hair ball anyone?
Bingo! you were the one, my friend, that I had in mind w/ that kitty-harming comment.
Wash it?! Cat hair is a great fiber alternative!!
I concur with Laurie.
I have been checking out your blog for some time now, but finally had to leave a comment. I did a double take when I saw the pictures of your cats because our cats look very similar! Love the pic of Teddy in the crock-pot!
Catherine (Dave's sister)
Post a Comment