Sunday, January 9

Fun times in 2011

Thought I'd start up the ole blog again...I sort of miss it, but I mostly miss the journaling aspect and the blog book I make at the end of each year. So, here we go...

We spent this weekend doing a bit of chilling and then went to a friend's house for dinner on Saturday night. Can we say, "fun!?"

We fed all the kids early so that the four adults could enjoy a relaxing dinner with adult conversation. Before I knew it, an hour and a half had passed and it was luxurious.

Here, Sam is performing an oratory on the pros and cons of eating english muffin bread pizza when it's piping hot. Everyone is quite entertained.

The adults had personal hibachi. It was uh-mazing with a delicious plethora of meats, fresh veggies and sauces

If you're ever in need of a clean-up crew, just ask if you borrow Sam.
The kids had finished dinner and about a half hour later, Sam came upstairs
and finished all their plates. He loves left overs and everyone's food, but his.

This is going on the Hondorp family Christmas list for 2011.
The Wii. It was a blast watching all the kids play the dancing game
and it might be nice if we could play it, too...

Claire and Sam playing a piano duet

Mrs. Sytsma, Claire and Sam

Everyone else was laughing, except Sam.
Cinder-Sam was not digging the wig

Again, hilarious...but Sam not digging the wig

4 thing(s) you said:

Lynn said...

Fun times? Why am I referred to as Mrs. Sytsma in the picture? It makes me sound like I'm 55.

Anonymous said...

Brenda
Glad you are back. I told Joel I always use your blog for jumping into (is that computer geek talk?) some others but I always enjoy reading yours and looking at the pictures too!!
Crys O

Janine said...

Yay! Brenda's back on the blogging scene! Thought we lost ya there for awhile.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the blog girl! Facebook is not real. Blogging is. Um.. I mean, getting together in person is. (and I enjoyed my time in your home this week :)