Monday, January 24

Catch-up...

Grandpa & Grandma just stop over sometimes...the kids LOVE to be
read to. It's a win-win for everyone.

Winter weather means finding alternate activities
like the library. Sam is JUST figuring out there is more to
do at the library than have mom run after him while he
takes every book off every shelf.

Emma has really grown into a little mom and watches Sam very
carefully. She is happiest when he plays along and
allows her to mother him. She actually is very responsible
and does a great job with him.

Between the YMCA and our pool, swim wear is staple at
our house, year round. Emma chose a new, pink, skirted suit
for her latest swimming endeavors and wanted to model it

Emma had an eye check-up recently, her first.
Her eyes were perfect and she followed everything the doctor
said, even having to sit still a 2nd time for those stinging eye-drops.

She loved the "space-ship" chair

protective eye-wear since her eyes were dilated.

Sam's 18 mo appointment (at 21 mo).
He's 50% in height, weight and head circumference,
but off the charts in character :)

NOTE: these are all mobile phone photos. I now use this nifty sync program that syncs my laptop/smart-phone to "the cloud" so it's easy for me post using my mobile photos, and let's face it, I have my phone with me ALL the time, vs. my camera. So, prepare to see less than high quality photos appear on my blog.

1 thing(s) you said:

Karissa said...

That is a super cute picture of Emma in the pink dress/swimsuit. Is that a swimming suit?

I noticed that your pictures weren't as high quality but were still as clever and framed. The syncing thing sounds awesome.

your comment-y cousin